FIKE - ÉVORA INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL - 2021
FIKE - ÉVORA INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, hereinafter referred to as FIKE FESTIVAL is carried out by SOIR - JOAQUIM ANTÓNIO D'AGUIAR.
FIKE FESTIVAL has always respected your privacy, and is committed to maintaining a relationship based on transparency and trust with its customers, suppliers, sponsors, partners and other users.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be processed by SOIR - JOAQUIM ANTÓNIO D'AGUIAR, with the unique registration number and legal person identification number 504 828 576, with headquarters at Páteo de Salema 7A, 7000-853, Évora, email cinemasoir @ gmail .com, hereinafter referred to as SOIR-JAA. SOIR-JAA is responsible for the processing of personal data that it collects and processes within the meaning of the General Regulation on Data Protection.
PURPOSES OF INFORMATION TREATMENT
SOIR-JAA will only process your personal data when:
1. You have a legitimate interest to do so, namely for the provision of services or information, provided that, in each case, our interest is in accordance with the applicable legislation and your rights, namely to:
Communication with our customers, suppliers, sponsors, partners and users;
Recruitment of employees;
Accreditation of employees, suppliers, partners and sponsors;
Website development and maintenance;
Registration and participation in SOIR-JAA activities and / or projects.
Provision of technical assistance;
Fraud prevention and detection;
Ensure network and information security;
Provision of information on the activities and events promoted by SOIR-JAA.
2. Such processing operation is necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contractual steps associated with it;
3. You have obtained your consent to process your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; it's the
4. It is necessary to comply with legal obligations that apply to us.
When you fill out the forms available on our website, on paper or on other platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), your personal data (namely name, email, phone number or address) is collected by I SOIR-JAA and treated in order to answer your questions, requests or provide you with information.
By making your contacts available to us, SOIR-JAA may contact you for the purposes of marketing related to its services, provided that you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose. If you consent, you will receive marketing communications via email. You may at any time object to this data processing.
Personal data provided by the respective holder will also be processed for the purposes indicated at the time of collection.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Our policy is to retain data only for the period necessary to comply with the purposes for which it was collected. In certain cases, data may be retained for longer periods, particularly when the law so requires.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA HOLDER
At any time, the data subject may, under the terms of the law:
1. Request access to the information we maintain on it - the holder of personal data has the right to obtain confirmation that the data concerning him is or is not being processed and, when applicable, to access his data personal data and access the information provided for by law;
2. Request the rectification of the information if it is inaccurate or incomplete - the holder of personal data is entitled to have SOIR-JAA, without undue delay, rectify the inaccurate or incomplete data concerning him;
3. Request the deletion of your personal data - the holder of the personal data has the right to request SOIR-JAA to delete your data, without undue delay, and it has the obligation to delete the personal data, without undue delay, when in particular, one of the following reasons applies: (i) personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed; (ii) withdrew your consent to the processing of data (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other basis for said processing; and / or, (iv) is opposed to the treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify the treatment.
4. Requesting the limitation of the processing of your personal data - the holder of the personal data has the right to request SOIR-JAA to limit the processing of his data if, in particular, one of the following situations applies: (i) to contest the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows SOIR-JAA to verify its accuracy; (ii) the processing of data is lawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests, in return, to limit its use; (iii) SOIR-JAA no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but such data is required by the holder for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial proceeding; (iv) if you have opposed the processing, until it is found that the legitimate reasons of the controller are more important than those of the data subject.
5. Oppose the processing of your personal data (i) in cases where the data processing is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by SOIR-JAA; (ii) or the data processing is carried out for the purposes of direct marketing; or (iii) defining profiles, you can also, at any time, object to the processing of your personal data.
6. If the treatment depends on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it. If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out on the basis of the previously given consent or the further processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which SOIR-JAA is subject.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you must contact us in writing via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter sent to SOIR - Joaquim António de Aguiar, Páteo do Salema, 7th, 7000-853 Évora.
Your requests will be dealt with in such a way that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity to ensure that personal data is shared only with the holder.
You should be aware that in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements) your request may not be immediately satisfied.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken in that direction, within one month from the moment the request is made.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission https://www.cnpd.pt/.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Information security and the protection of personal data is a priority for SOIR-JAA.
We also make the necessary efforts to ensure that third parties that collaborate with us under contract, as partners or service providers, guarantee adequate protection of the personal data to which they have access.
We limit access to personal data to specific employees, and only when their contact with such personal data is justified, within the scope of their duties.
We take the necessary measures to ensure the safe processing of personal data. In particular, we take precautionary measures to protect personal data from loss or abuse, and use security procedures to prevent unauthorized access to that personal data. All personal data we collect is stored on servers that offer security guarantees. We subject our security systems and policies to periodic reviews to ensure that data is safe and protected.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us:
Telephone number: + (351) 266 703 137
Address: SOIR - JOAQUIM ANTÓNIO D'AGUIAR, Páteo do Salema, 7ª, 7000-853 Évora .